- Dental Office To Host Tour Of Expansion
- NOVEC Joins Operation Round Up
- Centreville Day 2014
- Bio and Q&A with Gerry Connolly
- QB Scoville Leads Westfield Past Centreville in Double OT
- Vienna Broncos Start the Season 4-0
- Iturbe’s Score Avoids Overtime, Defeats Robinson
- Westfield Grads Produce in MLB, NFL
- Chantilly Volleyball Beats Defending State Champ
- Editorial: Coming - Children’s Connection
- Editorial: Does Change in Voter ID Laws Matter?
- Residents Have Their Say
- Editorial: Deadly Medicaid Debacle
- Commentary: Protecting Those Threatened by Domestic Violence
- Warner, Gillespie Clash in U.S. Senate Debate
- Voting Early, Absentee
- New Voter Identification Requirements
- Board of Supervisors Approves 50+ Community Action Plan
- Supervisors Break Ground on New Public Safety Headquarters
In September 2014, 15 homes sold between $707,000-$75,000 in the Chantilly area.
Chantilly Home Sales: September, 2014
In September 2014, 75 Centreville homes sold between $900,000-$167,000.
Centreville Home Sales: September, 2014
Westfield High senior Carolina Sosa is the Centreville Day Citizen of the Year for 2014. She was honored by the Centreville Day Planning Committee at the Oct. 11 festivities.
Students participate in E.C. Lawrence archaeological dig.
Area students got to be part of history recently when they participated in an archaeological dig to find the remains of a home from the 1800s in Ellanor C. Lawrence Park in Centreville.
Chantilly High presents “Funny Thing Happened on Way to Forum.”
Featuring a cast and crew of 45, Chantilly High presents “A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum.”